Source: MCM London
At a secret location in central London, it’s time for you to explore the Isle of Berk… Join us at a top secret location for an immersive experience with a range of activities, before watching the new film ahead of its UK release on February 1st in a uniquely designed space – to tell you, would ruin the surprise…
This screening takes place on Saturday 19th January in Central London. Exact location will be provided to the winners. Arrival time is 2pm, with the film starting at 3:15pm. Travel and any other expenses are not included in the prize.
To enter, email us at email@example.com with the answer to the below question, your full name, contact email address, and phone number.
Q: What type of Dragon is Toothless
- Night Fury
- Hideous Zippleback
- Monstrous Nightmare
Please note this experience contains sequences of flashing lights which might affect customers who are susceptible to photosensitive epilepsy. Hard of hearing subtitles and audio description are not available for any performances
MCM EXPO LIMITED
“How to Train Your Dragon” Screening free Prize Draw (the “Draw”)
Terms & Conditions
- Who are we?
• The Draw is offered to you by MCM Expo Limited in conjunction with Universal. MCM’s registered office is at Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 1DN, UK. MCM Expo Limited is the company that in these Terms and Conditions is called “MCM” “we” or “us”.
• For all queries or issues with the Draw however, please contact:
The customer service telephone line is +44 (0)7463 088 682, we will endeavour to respond to voicemail messages within three working days.
• If you are not satisfied with the response from us, you can contact OFCOM on 0300 123 3333 or 020 7981 3040 or www.ofcom.org.uk.
2. What terms, conditions and rules apply to the Draw?
• These Terms and Conditions apply to the Draw. Any persons who breach them may be excluded from access to the Draw. You will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to have agreed to be bound by them when entering the Draw.
• Entry to the Draw is restricted to entrants resident in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland only.
• The Draw is restricted to entry via email only. Entrants must email firstname.lastname@example.org
• All entrants who email email@example.com will be entered into the Draw to win one pair of tickets to the “How to Train Your Dragon” screening on Saturday 19th January 2019 in Central London.
• All emails must be sent before 12pm on Wednesday 16th January 2019 when the Draw will close. Any entries received after this period will not be accepted.
(a) employees of MCM Expo Limited and Reed Exhibitions Limited; and
(b) any person directly or indirectly involved in the running of the Draw;
are excluded from entering the Draw and their entries will not be considered.
• The Prize selected and supplied by Universal is available as the only prize and shall be awarded to the winners of the Draw.
- This prize does not include any travel, accommodation, or any other expenses.
The Prize is subject to availability and we may at our discretion substitute this Prize for a prize of a similar nature and/or comparable value. The winners of the Draw are not entitled to a cash alternative to the Prize and such Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
• We may, at our discretion, change the dates of entry into the Draw and/or the dates on which the Draw will be drawn. We also reserve the right to alter, amend, suspend or withdraw these Terms and Conditions and/or the Draw without prior notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions will be indicated on the Draw websiteand it is the responsibility of entrants to check for any such changes
- Please note this experience contains sequences of flashing lights which might affect customers who are susceptible to photosensitive epilepsy. Hard of hearing subtitles and audio description are not available for any performances
- Doors open at 2pm for the experience. The film begins at 3:15pm – after this time guests will not be allowed to enter the venue. There may be bag checks on entry. Winners may film /take photos and share these on social media within the experience area but guests must not film or use phones/photography while the film is on – security bags for phones will be given to all guests. Lockers will not be provided – so would advise guests don’t bring large bags or suitcases.
- Wheelchair and disabled access is available – guests must indicate if this is needed prior to the screening. Food and drink will be available to purchase.
- People attending with guests are advised to arrive all together as tickets will be assigned under one name and one e-ticket/QR code.
- There is guest WiFi available in the Atrium and Berk environments (street level). The SSID is HiddenWorld, the password is Toothless and this will be on signage within the Atrium/entrance.
- Seating is unreserved.
- Latecomers may not be admitted after the film starts.
- Buggy park and cloakroom on street level.
3. How much will it cost me to enter the Draw?
Entry is via email as detailed above and is free of charge. No purchase is necessary.
• On 16th January 2019 two entrants will be drawn at random from all qualifying entrants (referred to in these Terms and Conditions as the Winners).
• The Winners will be notified via email before 12 p.m. on 16th January 2019. In order to redeem their Prizes the Winners will be required to send their acceptance to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before12 p.m. on 16th January 2019. The Winners, on acceptance, must notify us of their full name, email address, and phone number, to be passed to Universal, so that Prizes can be despatched.
• Subject to us receiving the required acceptance under the paragraph above, the Prize will be sent by Universal to the Winners via post within 3 working days of 16th January 2019. Neither MCM nor Universal are responsible for any mailing/customs delays or any damage in transit.
• We reserve the right to verify entrants’ eligibility and to check your identity. If you have been asked for proof of your identity and/or your eligibility, your failure to provide such proof within a reasonable time could result in your disqualification from the Draw. All personal details and information you supply must be truthful and accurate.
5. How will we use your personal details?
MCM and Universal will only use your personal details to operate the Draw, to send you updates about the Draw, to notify you if you win the Draw and to send out Prizes. Where we or other companies in our corporate groups want to use your personal details for other purposes (such as marketing), we will offer you the opportunity to agree or refuse this.
6. How far are we liable or responsible to you?
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions removes or limits our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for any liability which cannot be limited or excluded by the law. These Terms and Conditions also do not affect the rights that are granted to you as a consumer by the law. Otherwise, we will not be liable to you for any matter relating to the Draw offered by us.
We will also not be liable to you if you suffer loss or inconvenience because of the failures of persons or systems that we do not directly control – for example, mobile phone network operators, internet service providers, postal services, software providers and telephone traffic handlers.
7. The legal position of these Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions form a legally binding agreement between you and us. We reserve the right to change them and update them from time to time but if we do so we will post the changes on the Website.
These Terms and Conditions, and any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to these Terms and Conditions, the validity and performance hereof or their formation (including any non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law (save that the conflicts of law principles will be expressly excluded). The parties hereby irrevocably acknowledge and agree that the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect hereof.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 15th January 2019