Source: MCM London
To celebrate the release of Godzilla: King of the Monsters in cinemas May 29, Warner Bros. Pictures and MCM offer you the chance to win a king-sized collection of Godzilla-themed swag – including T-shirts, hoodies, stickers, temporary tattoos, character pins, LED earphones, facemasks, baseball caps and some pretty natty socks!
Starring Kyle Chandler (The Wolf of Wall Street, Argo), Oscar nominee Vera Farmiga (Up in the Air, The Conjuring) and Stranger Things’ Millie Bobby Brown in her feature film debut, Godzilla: King of the Monsters is an epic action adventure that pits the iconic Godzilla against some of the most popular monsters in pop culture history.
Directed by Michael Dougherty (Trick ‘R Treat, Krampus), the new story follows the heroic efforts of the crypto-zoological agency Monarch as its members face off against a battery of god-sized monsters, including the mighty Godzilla, who collides with Mothra, Rodan, and his ultimate nemesis, the three-headed King Ghidorah. When these ancient super-species-thought to be mere myths-rise again, they all vie for supremacy, leaving humanity’s very existence hanging in the balance…
To be in with a chance of winning this kickass collection of Godzilla: King of the Monsters merch, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org answering ‘true’ or ‘false’ to the question below by Thursday 6 June, along with your full name, contact email address and phone number:
True or False: Godzilla’s iconic roar was first created by Japanese composer Akira Ifukube by dipping a leather glove in resin and rubbing the glove along the lowest string of a double bass.
MCM EXPO LIMITED T&CS
“Godzilla: King of the Monsters” Free Email Prize Draw (the “Draw”)
- Who are we?
- The Draw is offered to you by MCM Expo Limited in conjunction with Warner Bros. Pictures. MCM’s registered office is at Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 1DN, UK. MCM Expo Limited is the company that in these Terms and Conditions is called “MCM” “we” or “us”.
- For all queries or issues with the Draw, please contact: email@example.com
The customer service telephone line is +44 (0)7463 088 682, we will endeavour to respond to voicemail messages within three working days.
- If you are not satisfied with the response from us, you can contact OFCOM on 0300 123 3333 or 020 7981 3040 or www.ofcom.org.uk.
- What terms, conditions and rules apply to the Draw?
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the Draw. Any persons who breach them may be excluded from access to the Draw. You will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to have agreed to be bound by them when entering the Draw.
- Entry to the Draw is restricted to entrants resident in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland only.
- The Draw is restricted to entry via email only. Entrants must email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All entrants who email email@example.com will be entered into the Draw to win a prize of Godzilla: King of the Monsters merchandise supplied by Warner Bros.
- All emails must be sent before 12pm on Thursday 6th June 2019 when the Draw will close. Any entries received after this period will not be accepted.
(a) employees of MCM Expo Limited and Reed Exhibitions Limited; and
(b) any person directly or indirectly involved in the running of the Draw;
are excluded from entering the Draw and their entries will not be considered.
- The Prize selected and supplied by Warner Bros. is available as the only prize and shall be awarded to the winners of the Draw.
This prize does not include any travel, accommodation, or any other expenses.
The Prize is subject to availability and we may at our discretion substitute this Prize for a prize of a similar nature and/or comparable value. The winners of the Draw are not entitled to a cash alternative to the Prize and such Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- We may, at our discretion, change the dates of entry into the Draw and/or the dates on which the Draw will be drawn. We also reserve the right to alter, amend, suspend or withdraw these Terms and Conditions and/or the Draw without prior notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions will be indicated on the Draw website and it is the responsibility of entrants to check for any such changes.
- How much will it cost me to enter the Draw?
Entry is via email as detailed above and is free of charge. No purchase is necessary.
- On 6 June 2019 one entrant will be drawn at random from all qualifying entrants (referred to in these Terms and Conditions as the Winners).
- The Winner will be notified via email. The Winner, on acceptance, must notify us of their full name, email address, and phone number, to be passed to Warner Bros. so that Prize can be despatched.
- Subject to us receiving the required acceptance under the paragraph above, the Prize will be sent by Warner Bros. to the Winner via post. Neither MCM nor Warner Bros. are responsible for any mailing/customs delays or any damage in transit.
- We reserve the right to verify entrants’ eligibility and to check your identity. If you have been asked for proof of your identity and/or your eligibility, your failure to provide such proof within a reasonable time could result in your disqualification from the Draw. All personal details and information you supply must be truthful and accurate.
- How will we use your personal details?
MCM and Warner Bros. will only use your personal details to operate the Draw, to send you updates about the Draw, to notify you if you win the Draw and to send out Prizes. Where we or other companies in our corporate groups want to use your personal details for other purposes (such as marketing), we will offer you the opportunity to agree or refuse this.
- How far are we liable or responsible to you?
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions removes or limits our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for any liability which cannot be limited or excluded by the law. These Terms and Conditions also do not affect the rights that are granted to you as a consumer by the law. Otherwise, we will not be liable to you for any matter relating to the Draw offered by us.
We will also not be liable to you if you suffer loss or inconvenience because of the failures of persons or systems that we do not directly control – for example, mobile phone network operators, internet service providers, postal services, software providers and telephone traffic handlers.
- The legal position of these Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions form a legally binding agreement between you and us. We reserve the right to change them and update them from time to time but if we do so we will post the changes on the Website.
These Terms and Conditions, and any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to these Terms and Conditions, the validity and performance hereof or their formation (including any non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law (save that the conflicts of law principles will be expressly excluded). The parties hereby irrevocably acknowledge and agree that the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect hereof.